The Air Cadet League of Canada (Québec and Vallée de l’Outaouais) is a provincial committee authorized by the Air Cadet League of Canada. As a result, our organization is inspired by and respects the national principles, rules and orientations.
The mandates of the Provincial Committee are to:
- Encourage, facilitate and support the establishment of squadrons in its territory;
- Promote public interest for air cadets;
- Initiate fundraising activities;
- Advise and assist the Canadian Forces in the development and improvement of the air cadet training program;
- Respond to the human ressource needs of the Cadet Instructor Cadre; and
- Resolve issues related to the implementation of policies and administrative methods.