The Air Cadet League of Canada (Québec and Vallée de l’Outaouais) is a provincial committee authorized by the Air Cadet League of Canada. As a result, our organization is inspired by and respects the national principles, rules and orientations.
The mandates of the Provincial Committee are to:
- Encourage, facilitate and support the establishment of squadrons in its territory;
- Promote public interest for air cadets;
- Initiate fundraising activities;
- Advise and assist the Canadian Forces in the development and improvement of the air cadet training program;
- Respond to the human ressource needs of the Cadet Instructor Cadre; and
- Resolve issues related to the implementation of policies and administrative methods.
Respect and Consideration
Be respectful, courteous, attentive and discrete with all of the organization’s internal and external stakeholders.
Collaborate with colleagues, members of the various committee and volunteers to achieve common goals while being aware of the impact of their decisions on others.
Be engaged in a humble, transparent, honest and professional manner in a respectful and motivating environment to give our best and foster, rather than fear, change.
Continuously improve services and processes to achieve objectives as efficiently as possible. Provide services and make decisions based on the needs of everyone.